1. Promote the mental, moral and physical development of its members.|
2. Advocate a healthy, drug-free lifestyle through continual drug prevention education.
3. Instill in its members the ideals of honesty, fairness, courage, respect, loyalty, dependability, attention to duty, love of God and fidelity to our country and its institutions.
4. Stimulate an interest and respect for academic achievement and the history and traditions of the United States of America.
5. Promote physical fitness through the conduct of physical activities, including participation in athletic events and close order drill.